Thanks for stopping by my site. What you’ll find is my blogs, which include the first 100 which were published under “leading causes of life.” Then I took a 15-month break while I moved from Memphis to Winston-Salem, went through a divorce and found my way in a new place. I remain in the same basic life work at the many intersections of faith and health as part of a very, very large team at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. I post and present in many other sites and places (some even in the actual physical world!) but this is my personal site representing only me. I hope you’ll enjoy it.
- FaithHealth The field network of congregations and community partners growing out of Atrium Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
- Leading Causes of Life The web of Leading Causes of Life Fellows where you can see the murmuration in real time (check the video)
- Religious Health Assets Program Home of of the International Religious Health Assets Program at the University of Cape Town
- Barefoot Collective Publisher of the barefoot guides, including Jim and Tebo Cochrane’s brilliant adaptation of Religion and the Health of the Public
- Lauren Gunderson Site Where you can see the next Pulitzer, Tony, Emmy or Nobel under development
- Thunderheadworks (Tom Peterson) Tom Peterson’s Brilliant Upload for non-profit thriving